Security Services / Surveillance
i3 security products & services for peace of mind: no spam, no viruses, no worries
With i3 Business Solutions, your business will achieve:
- Continuity – resilient technology operations enable business stability
- Compliance – with statutory and regulatory requirements that specify “risk management” as part of corporate governance requirements
- Assurance – of a systems infrastructure that behaves predictably
- Control – to audit users and assign accountability for irresponsible actions
- Security – with confidential and secure exchange of accurate data
i3 Business Solutions has years of experience mitigating and minimizing risk as it relates to Information Technology. i3 has earned the CompTIA Security Trustmark™ which identifies solution providers that consistently follow security best practices by helpings companies to identify regulatory compliance gaps and address problem areas in security policies, processes and planning.
Earning the CompTIA Security Trustmark means i3 Business Solutions has met the required security processes. You can trust that with the CompTIA Security Trustmark i3 will keep your information safe by following best practices in personnel security, security training and infrastructure.
i3 Business Solutions is the trusted partner you need for security. With our dedicated support team behind you, you’re free to focus on more important things – like your business.
This vendor-neutral, business-level credential has been developed with the support of technology companies at the forefront of the IT security industry. The framework has been agreed upon by key vendors, solution providers, and end users in the IT industry.
The CompTIA Security Trustmark credential consists of two levels of validation. All organizations must first complete the Associate level, consisting of an extensive review of the organization’s security policies, answers to the security control survey (121 questions) and achieve a passing score based on their responses. Associate members are then able to have their assessment and business practices put through a rigorous review by an accredited third-party assessor for consideration for the Verified level.
Video Monitoring Services:
Learn more about video security with i3 ReliabilITy WatchIT
We can provide support to your company in the following ways:
- Unified Threat Management
- Security Vulnerability Assessments
- IBM Internet Security Services
- Healthcare Information Technology Compliance with HIPAA Regulations
- Data and Backup Protection For i3’s complete offering of RapidRestore, click here.
- Network Security Consulting & Firewall Protection
- Laptop Backups and Security in the case of Lost or Stolen Laptops
- Internet Monitoring, Filtering and Reporting for Appropriate Use
- Spam Control, Anti Virus and Malware Protection
- i3 Risk Mitigation & Security Discipline Management Services For i3’s complete offering of services Click Here.
Request Your FREE Security Assessment Today!
Don’t leave yourself open to litigation, fines, or the “front page” If you’ve caught the news recently, you know that maintaining the security of your business data is tougher – and more critical – than ever. A security assessment from i3 Business Solutions, (also called a “security audit” or “security review”), will ensure that proper security controls are integrated into your technology environment.
Our tested security assessment methodology includes:
Your comprehensive security report, delivered on conclusion of the assessment, will include:
- An executive summary
- Overview of the assessment scope and objectives
- Assumptions and limitations of the assessment
- Methods and tools used
- Design of the current environment or systems with applicable diagrams
- Security requirements
- Summary of findings and recommendations
- Assessment results:
- General control review
- Vulnerability test
- Risk assessment, including identified assets, threats, vulnerabilities, impact and likelihood assessment, and the risk results analysis
- Recommended actions
Secure everything you’ve worked for.