Office 365 Recap
Thanks to those of you who were able to attend our March "Tips & Tricks" Microsoft Office 365 lunch event.
We continue to be fanatical about promoting Business Communications and Collaboration toolsets with our clients.
Those who are branching out to take advantage of the newer office applications beyond email are reaping rewards and enhancing team communications along with personal productivity gains. The tools are easily deployed and available with Microsoft cloud licensing.
End users and departments are using the following Microsoft O365 Information Technology tools to help enhance communications in the workplace:
- Skype for Business - instant individual and group messaging, meeting links and more when a more formal email trail is not needed
- One Note - think toolsets to organize notes - examples - meeting notes for employee one on one human resource files, agendas, minutes and action items for regularly held meetings, project collaboration, and more
- Yammer - think Microsoft's version of Facebook for the business environment to promote internal blogs and company news
- SharePoint - an alternative to shared folders - think about a platform for improved document management and document collaboration
- New features in the O365 web and Outlook email client for management, processing, organizing your work and email conversations and integration features to other O365 communication toolsets
If your company has not yet migrated to O365 cloud licensing, think about it. We'll be happy to meet with you to develop a project plan. If your company has migrated to O365 licensing primarily for email but you aren't using the other features and licensing options (Skype for Business, One Note, Yammer or SharePoint), we'll be happy to demonstrate their functions to you or a group of end users that could help you launch a pilot for one or more of the newer applications at your workplace.
This could be a great business productivity Spring or Summer project for your company! If you are interested in learning more on Office 365 offerings, consider signing up for our next event on the topic of Office 365 organization. For more information, click here.Kathy Labozzetta, Partner