Welcome to Greenridge Office 365 Setup Page
Who do I contact if I have a question
- Your Office Admins are the best resources to start with.
- If you are unable to get a hold of your Admin, please email the migration team at email@example.com
How do I login to Office 365
- The URL for logging into Office 365 is https://login.microsoftonline.com
- You will use your email address and the temporary password you received in your Welcome to Office 365 email.
- For a short demonstration on logging into Office 365 please click on “Logging into Office 365”. For additional information on how to use Office 365 please click on Getting started with Office 365
Migrate your Contacts and Calendars:
The Migration team has taken care of syncing your email between the original GINO account and the new Office 365 account. Unfortunately contacts and calendars do not automatically move over. If you wish to move over your contacts and calendars please click on the following links for additional instructions.
Set up Outlook on your device:
Microsoft provides a free App that can be installed on your mobile device and provides added functionality for Office 365. This is the preferred way to setup Office 365 email on your phone. Please note that you can setup you account ahead of the cutover but you shouldn't start using the App before 6:00 AM on May 8th.
Set up email on your device:
The following instructions are for users setting up email without using Outlook or the Outlook Mobile App. Please note that these instructions will not work before the cutover on May 8th. Do not attempt to setup before 6:00 am on May 8th.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How to create and edit distribution lists
How to send email as another user
How to setup an email signature in Outlook on the Web
How to modify Junk Email Settings
What will happen to new email during the cutover?
Can I download the Office applications to my computer?
I logged in but I don't see my email (or email folders)?
How do I forward my Email
Learn more about Office 365