Greenridge Office 365 Help Page
Who do I contact if I have a question
- Your Office Admins are the best resources to start with.
- If you are unable to get a hold of your Admin, please email the migration team at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I login to Office 365
- The URL for logging into Office 365 is https://login.microsoftonline.com
- You will use your email address and the temporary password you received in your Welcome to Office 365 email.
- For a short demonstration on logging into Office 365 please click on “Logging into Office 365”. For additional information on how to use Office 365 please click on Getting started with Office 365
Set up Outlook on your device:
Microsoft provides a free App that can be installed on your mobile device and provides added functionality for Office 365. This is the preferred way to setup Office 365 email on your phone.
Set up email on your device:
The following instructions are for users setting up email without using Outlook or the Outlook Mobile App.
Email Setting Options:
How to create and edit distribution lists
How to modify Junk Email Settings
How to change Profile Picture in Office 365
How to setup an email signature in Outlook on the Web
How do I add my Greenridge email to Gmail's "Send As" option
How do I forward my Email
How to remove Focused Inbox
How to search for entire contacts directory + personal contacts in Outlook
How to change thread organization settings.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are the system requirements to run Office 365 or Office 2016?
What are the differences between Office 365 Essentials and Office 365 Premium?
How to send email as another user
Outlook client unable to send/receive email?
Can I download the Office applications to my computer?
I logged in but I don't see my email (or email folders)?
How do I use OneDrive
OneDrive Introduction for GINO 2.0
Using Office Online with OneDrive
Learn more about Office 365