21 Critical Questions Your I.T. Consultant Should Be Able To Say "Yes" To
Let's face it; not all I.T. consultants are created equal. The question is, which one will give you honest, straightforward and accurate advice and which ones will overcharge you, not deliver their promises and (potentially) make things worse due to gross incompetence? Don't trust your critical I.T operations to just anyone!
Download this free report to learn:
- The "dirty little secret" of the computer repair industry that most people don't know and will never be told by their I.T. guy (knowing this alone could save you from wasting tons of money and untold aggravation when outsourcing your computer support).
- 21 revealing questions that will help you instantly spot an unethical or grossly incompetent computer repair.support technician in minutes.
- 4 costly misconceptions most business owners have about computer maintenance and repair, one of which you will need to know about before even picking up the phone.
- Viruses, worms, spyware and hackers: what you need to know to protect yourself.
- 5 mistakes to avoid when choosing a computer consultant.
- Why "cheap" or "lowest price" computer repair shops aren't the bargain they initially appear to be. The one sure sign that you should run - not walk - away from a computer support firm.