What our Managed IT Services Provide
- 10 to 150 end user support
- Cybersecurity software solutions
- Helpdesk with local support center
- Proactive patching and updating
- On-site support and maintenance visits
- Network performance monitoring
- Network architecture and design
- Compliance-driven best practices
- Strategic technology planning
- vCIO services and roadmap planning
- Technology Advisors focused on client success
Reliability Managed IT
Network Monitoring and Cybersecurity
We’re actively monitoring your network protection with dedicated security specialists. When a system fails, we’re proactively responding.
Help Desk & Support Center
Our Grand Rapids-based support center provides 24x7 support. Ongoing triage allows us to constantly remediate all levels of network support by phone, email, or chat. Our support team is readily available to escalate desktop operating systems, on-premise and virtual alters, with a wide variety of applications.
Mitigating IT vulnerabilities by governing and automating policies, email security, firewall management, EDR, SIEM, training and education - security is our top priority to protect your business from the latest threats.
Proactive IT Management
Our services are represented by Business Technology Advisors focused on client success, working in tandem with on-site technicians, complemented by experienced vCIO expertise for project consultations.
Continuity and Client-Partnerships
Detailed documentation, backups and disaster recovery solutions are critical to mitigating technology risk and unexpected system failures. We pride ourselves on tailoring agreements and communication that supports C-level management teams, owners, and IT directors while aligning business goals with industry best practices.
people at i3
response priority 1s