The top 6 reasons why manufacturers and distributors in the Greater Grand Rapids area choose us for their computer network support:
- We specialize in working with manufacturers and distributors.Most IT providers say all companies are the same because they all use computers and there is nothing unique about them. We understand that’s not the case. We understand your incredibly hectic and stressful work schedule and why it’s absolutely critical to remove obstacles, frustrations and technical problems to keep you productive. We understand your desire to eliminate waste, extra steps, work-arounds and manual labor.
- We have a team of 20 techs and over 30 employees to keep you in business.If you’ve outgrown your current tech provider or need to add “checklist process excellence” to assure risk and security management, then i3 Business Solutions may be a fit for you. i3 has over a decade of developing our ReliabilITy R3 service which assures consistent execution for your shop floor.
- We guarantee you will never lose your ERP or Accounting data.Clients that enroll in our RapidRestore R3 backup and disaster recovery service & Foundation Security program can sleep at night knowing their data will always be available to keep their business producing. If you lose data, we will pay to have it recovered and pay you an additional $1,000.
- We guarantee a 1-hour response time.We know that your business relies on technology to operate. As a result, if you have a system wide outage for any reason, we guarantee to have an engineer work on that in 5 minutes or less.
- We hold Strategic Business Reviews with our clients.We know that you put a ton of value on improving processes and innovations within your business. That’s why we make it a point to meet with you on an annual or semi-annual basis to review your organization. We talk through how we can implement changes to improve your processes by leveraging technology and new risk mitigation recommendations that align to i3’s best practices.
- We have been supporting manufacturers and distributors in Grand Rapids for almost 20 years.i3 Business Solutions’ genesis goes back to a couple companies that spun out of IBM in 1992. Both partners at i3 specialize in manufacturing and distribution software. i3 has lived, learned, and specialized in this industry vertical for over a quarter century. Everyday experience with wireless scanners, Zebra printers, ERP software, EDI, shop floor data collection, and more assure our clients we can keep your production process on track and get orders out the door.
Our experience with businesses like yours
In the mid-1980s the IBM Corporation had trouble finding qualified technicians, profiled the right fit, and landed on those with college teaching degrees. Kathy Labozzetta parlayed her teaching degree into her job at the Grand Rapids IBM office in midrange systems. In 1992, Labozzetta left IBM to start Silverlake Resources, an IBM Business Partner delivering Daly.commerce Distribution software to that industry. The distribution consulting business grew to include MAPICS manufacturing software in the mid-1990s.
In 1990, Mike Ritsema was recruited out of the distribution industry to sell IBM midrange systems at an IBM Business Partner tightly tied to IBM. How? Find distribution companies who are looking for new DRP - Distribution Resource Planning software. Surprise! It runs on IBM mid-range hardware. After seven years in distribution, Ritsema spent 3 years working with MAPICS software helping West Michigan manufacturing firms prepare for the Y2K - Year 2000 transition.
In 2001, Ritsema along with investors bought 21st Century Computer Specialists. Ritsema and Labozzetta merged their two firms in 2004 to create i3 Business Solutions, LLC.
Today, the predominant and specialized market i3 serves with its ReliabilITy R3 managed services is manufacturing and distribution. If you're looking for help with shop floor, warehouse management, bills of material, routing, EDI, FedEx & UPS shipping, then you're in the right place.
Not only do our techs handle the technology at your firm, they're comfortable taking on the demands of your complicated technology architecture. i3 will make sure production and distribution continue uninterrupted.
Call or contact us for more information.
Guilty by proven results
Hear what a few of our clients have to say about us
i3 Business Solutions consistently proves itself to be the right partner. They’ve been very responsive and very helpful. They give us quick turn around on quotes and competitive pricing, and they definitely follow through on issues. They have a very knowledgeable staff.
It’s given us ...Read More
Grand Valley State University
Dealing with I3 has been wonderful. Phone is answered right away, all the time. No voicemail to leave a message. Problem is always assigned a ticket promptly and taken care and worked on right away. I think this was a good move.
Jodi Van Haren
Advantage Mechanical Refrigeration
I am very satisfied with i3 and say, ‘Keep up the good work.’ I did ask Mike the question recently, ‘Does Brian A. ever get flustered?’
Mike replied, ‘No, he’s pretty level, steady, not too excitable.’
I then replied, ‘You know who he reminds me of? Who’s ...Read More
Vice President - Operations
i3 Business Solutions has always given an experience that has exceeded plain customer service by taking it to more of a personal level. To me that is the most important part of our business relationship. They truly want our experience to be positive and to solve the problem. No company is 100% perfect. ...Read More
Sr. Director of Operations
United Methodist Foundation of Michigan
I am a clinic manager at Retina Specialists of Michigan and we have been partnered with i3 for a good 8 years now.
They have been really integral with helping us transition to the next phase of healthcare. As you may know, healthcare is changing all the time and we have had to really transition ...Read More
Retina Specialists of Michigan
Recently, we moved to our new facility. i3’s technical team was flawless. Even though I did worry about the details, I really didn’t have to. It was covered by Team i3.
I have worked with i3 for so long that I feel spoiled because we can be certain that they’ll follow up on all concerns. ...Read More
Vice President - Finance
As our company continues to grow and evolve, we have experienced some employee turnover. It is extremely comforting to know that I can trust i3 Business Solutions to provide a high level of ‘real time’ security, as employees are exiting the team. Equally, it’s extremely valuable to me that ...Read More
Columbo's Floors To Go, Inc.
Bulman Products, Inc.
We were facing a forced, fast move, and it had to be accomplished in a timely manner. It was a smooth transition, remarkable, to say the least.
Director of Communications
We don’t expect technology to be perfect, but it’s about getting it corrected in a timely fashion. That’s where I’ve been so impressed with i3’s ability to address any kind of issues that we have in a timely and professional manner.
The service has been fantastic - just what we ...Read More
Home Builders Association of Greater Grand Rapids
In 2009, our medical practice had one physician and basic IT needs. We were frustrated with the service we had. i3 came to the rescue and helped us navigate through the process of setting up our office functions and integrating our complicated machines. In 2015, our medical practice of 4 physicians ...Read More
Retina Specialists of Michigan
With the help of i3 Business Solutions, it went as seamlessly as you could possibly hope for. i3 has been instrumental in the design and implementation of our IT infrastructure since the very beginning. From introducing us to corporate email to the realization of our state-of-the-art data center, ...Read More
Information Services Manager
For over a decade, i3 has been a trusted advisor, partner, provider and extension of the B-Y Team. i3 is the Swiss Army knife of IT business solution providers.
Information Systems Operations Manager