Client VCIO, Senior Network Engineer, Level 3 Support Technician
Brian is a leading Senior Consultant at i3. He has over 15 years of experience in technology design, support and consulting. He’s supported clients across many industries including manufacturing, construction, health care, schools, universities and government agencies.
His IT consulting skill sets are broad and he’s entrusted with interfacing and supporting i3’s most important clients in the areas of:
- Information Technology Virtual Chief Information Officer (vCIO) work (translating business needs into IT strategic planning and consulting)
- Technical Solution Design Aligned with Business Priorities and Budgets
- Architecting and Implementing IT Projects and Solutions
- Information Technology Best Practice Assessments and Discovery Engagements to Identify Risk, Provide Technical Direction and Recommendations
- Defining i3’s Technology Standards for Deployment and Integration to i3’s Reliability Managed Service Offerings
- Leading i3’s Proactive Network Administration Technicians and Programs
- Performing Security and Risk Assessments
He’s very experienced in various technologies including Microsoft Windows Server, VMware and Hyper-V Virtualization, Networking, Systems Administration and Application Support. He is active in Network Infrastructure design, implementation, migration projects and initiatives. He’s passionate about his work, great with people and a phenomenal technical services leader for our company.
When he’s not at i3, he can be found at home in Caledonia with his wife, Autumn, and two daughters, Allyson and Madelyn. Brian is most likely on a soccer field, bike riding, working in the garden, or planning the next family vacation.