Ring in the new year with some of the best recommendations from i3
If you’re a client, then thank you for your business!
If you’re not a client, then we’d welcome a year-end conversation around Raving Fans! service and checklist process excellence.
Either way, here are our year-end 2018 recommendations to any technology business user:
- Replace 3 – 6 year old Windows 7 PCs and Laptops as they’re no longer supported January, 2020.
- Educate your users to prevent phishing and spam trauma with KnowBe4.
- Centralize and protect passwords with LastPass password manager to improve productivity and reduce risk.
- Replace your 4 – 6 year old server running Windows Server 2008 as it’s over a decade old and going out of support.
- Elevate Office 365 security with an Office 365 security checkup.
The economy is white hot here in West Michigan and i3 is thriving this 2018.
We wish you a booming new year for 2019!
Get in touch with i3 Business Solutions todayAt i3 Business Solutions, we use the best technology to partner with local businesses to transform IT departments and improve business productivity. Contact us here or fill out the form below:
Published with permission from TechAdvisory.org. Source.