Ring in the new year with some of the best recommendations from i3
If you’re a client, then thank you for your business!
If you’re not a client, then we’d welcome a year-end conversation around Raving Fans! service and checklist process excellence.
Either way, here are our year-end 2018 recommendations to any technology business user:
- Replace 3 – 6 year old Windows 7 PCs and Laptops as they’re no longer supported January, 2020.
- Educate your users to prevent phishing and spam trauma with KnowBe4.
- Centralize and protect passwords with LastPass password manager to improve productivity and reduce risk.
- Replace your 4 – 6 year old server running Windows Server 2008 as it’s over a decade old and going out of support.
- Elevate Office 365 security with an Office 365 security checkup.
The economy is white hot here in West Michigan and i3 is thriving this 2018.
We wish you a booming new year for 2019!