i3 Business Solutions has been perfecting managed services and professional IT consulting as a vendor-partner in Grand Rapids, for over 20 years. Our team of professionals has the experience and checklist process excellence that delivers the framework for increased productivity and the security that you need. I3 works closely with business owners and IT managers by aligning expert technicians and enterprise tools that allow our clients to focus on the workflows and applications that drive their business forward.
What we're all about
Responsibility for the challenge or delivering honest and professional business results.
The latest technology with the right people and processes.
That our greatest asset is our word, put forth with honesty and business integrity.
The right performance driven technology professionals to realize their talents.
To and participating in charitable organizations that fit our philosophical profile.
Our customers to add definable value.
What Makes us Different
Annual strategic business reviews to make sure your IT plan stays on track.
- We’ll help you pull your business forward with professional technology alignment!
- Our vCIO's will tie your technology Initiatives to your business priorities.
Cloud Solutions - We’ll help pull your company to the best cloud solution.
- Microsoft 365 specialization, Integration, and implementation
Checklist process excellence
- Patching and task automation
- Reliable documentation
Advanced managed cybersecurity services
Rapid Restore incremental backup and recovery
- Offsite consistency that delivers data replication for high availability.
- Recover point and time objective (RPO & RTO) backup solutions.
Help desk support center availability from 7 AM to 6 PM daily
Our story so far
21st Century Computers and Silver Lake Resources merge to form i3 Business Solutions
Reliability R3 Managed IT Services is launched, with Help Desk and Support Center
Achieved CompTIA Security Trustmark Certificate
EPIC Award Small Business of the Year (GR Chamber of Commerce)
Microsoft Gold Certified (Cloud Service Provider)
Brian Abraham appointed as CTO and Senior Architect
Michigan 50 Companies to Watch
Acquired Computer Alliance Inc. in Livonia, MI (i3's IBM Power Services Group)
Fortress Cybersecurity is launched (Full stack of EDR, SIEM, CMMC Framework)
Professional organizations that we're apart of:
- Grand Rapids Chamber of Commerce
- Grand Rapids Economic Club
- Small Business Association of Michigan Leadership Council
- International Association of Microsoft Channel Partners
- M6 Technology Peer Group
- West Michigan Peer Groups