Here are a almost a dozen Windows 10 tips that may help your productivity.
I especially like:
2. Reduce (or brighten) screen brightness
3. Give apps a sleek new look
4. Add emoji from your keyboard
5. Automatically back up your precious folders
8. Make things on your screen larger
11. Make your pointer easier to see
First, people are shocked and amazed at the size of my pointer and its shadow trail. I can find my pointer with ease.
Second, I find emojis an easy way to end a conversation or express simple concepts without extensive verbiage.
Lastly, if you use Office 365, then get with your i3 Business Solutions Net Admin or Inside Tech to confirm your primary desktop folder backup and sync. All of my documents and pictures are backed up to Microsoft Office 365 OneDrive.
President & Principal
i3 Business Solutions, LLC
If this is your first time here, please learn more about our managed IT services or co-managed IT services. We are also a Microsoft Certified Gold Partner and are experienced with Office 365 Business. If you have any questions, call 616-719-4100 today!