[i3 Newsletter] Cybersecurity and Microsoft Office Price Increase Extension
As a precaution, we have performed the recommended audit of all firewalls (under our management) to check for the vulnerability/breach condition and have found that none were affected. Additionally, we are rolling out the new firewall patches which were released this week that introduce some additional security checks to better protect these devices and your networks.
If you purchased your WatchGuard firewall from i3 Business Solutions – and we’re not actively managing it – you should engage with our team to confirm its risk posture.
Microsoft Office Price Increase Extension
Secondly, the Microsoft Office 365 March 1 Price Increase delivered via the New Commerce Experience (NCE) has been extended to March 14 due to Microsoft’s internal processing challenges.
Why i3 for Microsoft licensing?
- Productivity assistance & integration
- Cybersecurity best practices including:
- 2-Factor authentication
- Defender ATP – Advanced Threat Protection
- Fundamental cybersecurity best practices settings
Lastly, i3 Business Solutions is vigilant:
- We know, from our 2022 survey that over 30 of you responded to, that your highest priority is “keep our technology running – up time & help me when I call in for help.”
- We have a responsibility to you for technology risk & vulnerability management.
- Although, to be clear, you, our client, the business owner, CEO, or executive OWN the technology risk & vulnerability.
- We, i3, are the stewards of your technology risk & vulnerability.
We implore you:
- 2-Factor / Multi-factor authentication on all M365 accounts + Cloud Services.
- Defender 365 / Advance Threat Protection enabled with best practices on all accounts