Business Continuity Planning
Don’t let a disaster put you out of business
Business Continuity is a strategic component of planning and management of your business to maintain and sustain your business in the event of a disaster.
As an important part of business preparedness and risk management, a Business Continuity plan requires the safeguarding of business services, infrastructure and data against a wide range of threats. This safeguarding must also align with budget limitations, staff resource constraints, hesitancy to change how you work and many others issues. Considering the dramatic costs and implications of downtime organizations must be diligent in making these concerns are resilient and always available.
According to the US Bureau of Labor, 93 percent of companies that suffer a significant data loss are out of business within five years.
i3′s Business Continuity Planning Assistance and consulting services are designed to help your organization be ready for recovery in event of a disaster. The plan is designed and tailored for your business needs.
Planning includes such things as:
- Identifying key areas of the organization to protect
- Responsibilities and how to handle different forms of disaster
- Identify dependencies between these areas and the responsible individuals
- Verifying individuals are aware and understand
- Making Sure Critical Systems and Data are Available for Use within an acceptable timeframe in the Event of a Disaster
Please contact us to learn more about our Business Continuity Planning services.