Microsoft Gold Certified provider in Grand Rapids, MI
i3 Business Solutions offers Microsoft Office 365 Business Premium, Business, or Business Essentials designed to meet the needs of any size organization. Office 365 allows you to work more productively both internally and with your clients, from anywhere, on nearly any device.
Microsoft Office 365 features:
- Online apps - in-browser access to nearly full-feature versions of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Sharepoint and more
- Mobile apps - including Android or iOS smartphones and tablets
- Collaboration apps - enhance employee collaboration across departments, locations, or with clients
- File storage - SharePoint document sync with 1 TB of OneDrive storage
- Business class email - 50 GB of email sharing, calendar, and contacts with custom email domain address
- Online meetings - instant messaging and HD video conferencing through Teams and Skype for Business
- Digital storytelling - advanced programming tools to create interactive reports and presentations
- Migration and training - contact i3 to request an Office 365 migration plan with the right amount of training for your team
Microsoft offers per-user pricing plans that i3 administers as the Cloud Service Provider for your company - whether you have a team of 15 or 300, we have the plan and support to fit your needs.