i3 Cyber Security Essentials
Video by: Mike Ritsema, President & Partner
As technology changes and improves, a new set of issues arise from cyberspace. Recent marches to the cloud means that Cyber Threat Vectors are changing. This means an immediate threat to your cyber wellbeing.
- Phishing & Spear Phishing are more narrow & focused
- Accounting Departments Threats may be our number 1 concern
- Checklist Process Excellence trumps brilliant techs & more technology!
Take the necessary steps to protect everything you have worked so hard for. Join Mike Ritsema and James Lijewski at i3 Business Solutions for our next Cyber Security Executive Briefing where we’ll enjoy lunch and:
- Define and describe spear phishing threats
- Answer your biggest accounting security threat
- Provide a checklist to assure no mass destruction or disaster
Sign up for our Cyber Security Essentials Executive Briefing on Wednesday, May 24th | 11:45 AM - 1:00 PM
Located at i3 Business Solutions
Sencond Floor Conference Room, 200B
560 Fifth Street NW
Grand Rapids MI, 49504